Updated: May 8
After years of consulting with and helping aspiring authors publish their books, the most common thing I hear is, "I want to write a book but I don't know how." I've discovered that it's not that aspiring authors literally don't know how but it's the thought of writing an entire book that seems so overwhelming.
A few years ago I led a book collaboration project with my family and it was indeed a great experience. The other 8 family members joined me as published authors. I am opening up the opportunity to have YOU join in as a co-author in the next collaboration. Yes, that's right. YOU! Becoming a published author! Sounds great doesn't it? The great benefit about this opportunity is that you become a published author without having to write an entire book and without having to shoulder all of the expenses.
Here are the details:
The Book Title: Faith in the Marketplace: Habits that will increase your influence and your income
This book will give tips to those who spend most of their time in secular places and struggle with remaining grounded in their spirituality without being considered "holier than though."
Tentative Release Date: October 2020 (right before holiday season. Book sales increase during holiday season as people buy books as gifts)
Requirement: Write 3 pages (1000-1200 words)
Why you should be apart of this project:
1.If you have always wanted to become an author, this is your chance to do so without having to write an entire book
2. Increase your visibility. If you have a business, are a speaker, or looking to become a speaker or start a business then this nook will be like a lead magnet and will help increase your visibility
3. Depending on e-book sales, this book could possibly become a bestseller meaning that you would be considered a bestselling author
4. You can generate additional income by selling your own copies of the book
5. Learn the business of being an author
What do you get for the LOW price of $175
1. 10 FREE print copies of the book to sell
2. Additional print copies of the book will be available for you to purchase at an author discounted rate
3. Free Go(o)d Girl T-Shirt
4. Credibility in the Marketplace
5. Blog Feature
6. Social Media Live Interview
You don't want to miss this opportunity at this price. Spaces are limited and the opportunity closes on May 30, 2020 as project will begin in June. If you are ready to secure your spot, click here: If you have any questions, please fill out a contact form. Please no DM's or Messenger inquiries regarding this opportunity. You must complete a contact form on this website if you have any questions.
Thank you and I look forward to collaborating with you,
Pamela D. Smith